Sharing Videos from RICOH THETA for Windows®/Mac
Videos displayed in RICOH THETA for Windows®/Mac can be posted to a social networking service (SNS).
Select [theta360.com] → [Login] in the menu
Select the account to use
Enter your account name and password in the login screen and select [Login]
- When you are logged in successfully, the theta360.com menu item changes from "Login" to "Logout".
Select [theta360.com] → [SNS Share] in the menu
Move the slider to adjust the area to be shared and select [Next].
- Files up to 5MB can be shared.
- Enter a comment and select [Post]
- A Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account is required to share images on these social networking services.
- Shared videos can be viewed from a smartphone on which RICOH THETA for iPhone or RICOH THETA for Android is installed by accessing the URL of the site where the video was posted.
- Videos that have been converted to mp4 files can also be shared by sending as an e-mail attachment.
- In order to view mp4 files received by e-mail on a smartphone, save the mp4 file to the camera roll on the smartphone, select the camera roll app on the smartphone and then play back the mp4 file.