Updating the Camera Firmware from a Computer
The camera firmware can be updated from the basic app for computer.
- Start the basic app for computer.
- Select [File] → [Firmware Update] in the menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect the camera to the computer using the provided USB cable.
- Select [To next].
- Check the current version and available version, and select [To next].
- The firmware file transfer starts.
- When “Transfer Done” is displayed, follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware of the camera.
- Fully insert the USB cable when connecting it.
- Do not disconnect the camera from the computer during the firmware file transfer.
- The camera power may not turn on if the firmware update fails. In this case, perform the firmware update again.
- The capture mode lamps and of the camera flash during the firmware update.