360° for everyone.
360° view can be enjoyed with high performance and ease of use.
Amazingly high performance
-Quick response so images can be taken in about 1.5 seconds after the power is turned on
-Thin/light-weight body achieved by unique twin-lens folded optics
The device can be used in a variety of ways.
-High compatibility with various social networking services
-With a commercial VR viewer, you can fully experience virtual reality.
Feel closer to a 360° view.
-The internal configuration is optimized to achieve light-weight. * Comparison with THETA S
An evolved main app with simple operation that even a first-time user can use easily.
-Easy editing with the dedicated editing apps "THETA＋" and "THETA＋Video"
RICOH THETA SC is compatible with the new Google Street View app. The app allows you to capture and publish your photo spheres instantly to Google Maps for people all over the world to explore. You can either shoot photo spheres in the app, or connect it to spherical cameras like RICOH THETA SC.Google Street View is here.
- Object distance
- Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
- Shooting mode
- Still image: Auto, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority *5, Manual
- Exposure control mode
- Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation
- Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *5
- ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity)
- Still image: ISO 100 to 1600,
Video: ISO 100 to 1600
- White balance mode
- Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light *5
- Shutter speed
- Still image: (Excluding Manual Mode) 1/8000 seconds to 1/8 seconds, (Manual Mode) 1/8000 seconds to 60 seconds
Video: (L) 1/8000 seconds to 1/30 seconds, (M) 1/8000 seconds to 1/15 seconds
- Recording medium
- Internal, approximately 8GB
- Number of photos that can be recorded, time *1
- Still image: (L) Approx. 1600 images, (M) 9000 images
Video (timer per recording): Max. 5 minutes *6
Video (total recording time): (L) Approx. 63minutes, (M) Approx. 171 minutes *6
- Power source
- Lithium ion battery (built in) *2
- Battery life
- Approx. 260 photos *3
- Image file format
- Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant,
Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- External interface
- Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0
- Remote release
- Exterior/external dimensions
- 45.2 mm (W) x 130.6 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm *4) (D)
- Approx. 102g
- Lens configuration
- 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens_F value
- Image sensor_size
- 1/2.3 CMOS (x2)
- Effective pixels
- Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels
- Equivalent to approx. 14 megapixels (x2)
- Still image resolution
- L: 5376 x 2688, M: 2048 x 1024
- Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate
- L: 1920 x 1080/30 fps/16 Mbps
M: 1280 x 720/15 fps/6 Mbps
- Wi-Fi_Communications Protocol
- HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API *7 compatible)
- Usage temperature range
- 0℃ - 40℃
- Usage humidity range
- 90% or less
- Storage temperature range
- -20℃ - 60℃
- Bundled items
- Soft case and USB cable
*1 The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
*2 Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.
*3 The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method (wireless on, one photo taken every 30 seconds and transferred to smartphone). The actual number differs according to usage conditions.
*4 Excluding lens section.
*5 A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.
*6 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.