Transferring Captured Still Images and Videos to a USB Storage Device
You can transfer captured still images and videos to a USB storage device by connecting it to the camera with a USB cable.
A USB storage device and USB OTG cable (Micro-USB male connector and USB Type-A female connector) compatible with the camera are required.
- Turn on the power of the camera.
- Connect the camera to a smartphone via a wireless LAN.
- Start the basic app for smartphone, and then tap [Settings].
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Camera settings].
- The [Camera settings] screen is displayed.
- Tap [Plug-in], and then tap [USB Data Transfer].
- Connect a USB storage device to the camera using a USB OTG cable.
- Press and hold the mode button.
- The plug-in installed in the camera runs and the camera status lamp lights white.
- Press and hold the shutter button of the camera.
- Captured still images and videos are copied to the USB storage device, and then the still images and videos in the camera are deleted.
- When the transfer is completed, the camera enters the shooting mode.
- For the products with which proper operation has been confirmed, see the RICOH THETA official website.
- Format the USB storage device with the FAT32 file system before connecting it to the camera.
- Files with a size of less than 4 GB can be transferred.
- Do not disconnect the cable or device connected to the camera during the transfer.
- Transferred still images and videos cannot be restored in the camera.