Sharing Videos from a Computer
Videos displayed in the basic app for computer can be posted to a social networking service (SNS).
- Select [theta360.com] → [Login] in the menu.
- Select the account to use.
- Enter your account name and password in the login screen and select [Log in].
- When you are logged in successfully, the theta360.com menu item changes from [Login] to [Logout].
- Select [theta360.com] → [Post (share on social networking service)] in the menu.
- Move the slider to adjust the area to be shared and select [To next].
- Files with a size of up to 5 MB can be shared. Videos may be compressed if their file size is large.
- Enter a comment and select [Post].
- An account for each social networking service is required to share images.
- Shared videos can be viewed from a smartphone on which the basic app for smartphone is installed by accessing the URL of the site where the video was posted.
- When [Unlisted] is selected for shared videos, only people who have the upload location URL can view the videos.
- Videos that have been converted to MP4 files can also be shared as an e-mail attachment.
- In order to view MP4 files received as an e-mail attachment on a smartphone, save the MP4 file to the smartphone, select [Photos] or [Photo] on the basic app, and then play back the MP4 file.