Checking and Changing the Camera Settings
Check the status of the camera and configure various settings in the [Settings] screen.
- Tap in the app start screen
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
The following settings are displayed in the [Settings] screen.*
* The setting items on RICOH THETA S for Android are different.
- Check the connection between the camera and the smartphone.
- Changing the Wi-Fi password:
- You can check the Wi-Fi connection status and change the password. Follow the procedure below to change the password.
- Can only be set when the camera is connected.
- Please note that the previous password can no longer be used.
- If you have forgotten the password, press and hold the wireless button to restore the default password. The power turns off automatically when the password is reset successfully.
- Transfer method:
- Select whether to keep the still images/videos on the camera when transferring them from the camera to the smartphone. Select [Copy] to retain the still image/video in the internal memory after transfer or select [Move] to delete the still image/video from the internal memory after transfer.
- Sleep Mode*:
- Set the length of time before the camera enters the sleep mode (3 minutes/5 minutes/7 minutes/OFF).
If no operations are performed for a further 5 minutes after the camera enters the sleep mode, the power turns off.
- Camera shutter volume*:
- Set the volume of the shutter sound (High/Medium/Low/OFF).
- Camera version*:
- Check the firmware version of the camera.
- App version:
- Check the version of the app.
- Set a Facebook account.
- Set a Twitter account.
- Set a Tumblr account.
1. Enter a new password (8 or more characters) and tap [Change Password] at the bottom of the screen.
* Single-byte English letters, numbers and symbols can be used (no spaces).
2. When the password has been changed successfully, press the wireless button of the camera to turn the wireless function off and on again.
* The password is not changed until the wireless function is turned off.
3. Delete the camera registration information from before the password change in the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone.
4. Enter the new password in the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone and connect to the camera.
*Settings can only be checked and changed when the camera is connected to the smartphone.