Turning the Power On/Off
When charging of the internal battery is done, turn on the power.
Press the power button
- The lamp of the selected shooting mode lights.
- Press the power button again to turn the power off. If you cannot turn the power off, press and hold the power button to force the camera to shut down.
When the power is on, the status of the power lamp shows the battery capacity.
- There is sufficient battery capacity.
- The battery capacity is low.
- The battery has run out.
- When the camera is connected via USB, the lamp lights green and the battery is charged. The lamp goes out when charging is done. When charging error occurs, the power lamp flashes green.