Various symbols are used throughout this instruction manual and on the product to prevent physical harm to you or other people and damage to property. The symbols and their meanings are explained below.
- This symbol indicates matters that may lead to imminent risk of death or serious injury if ignored or incorrectly handled.
- This symbol indicates matters that may lead to death or serious injury if ignored or incorrectly handled.
- The symbol alerts you to actions that must be performed.
Observe the following precautions to ensure safe use of this equipment.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, repair or alter the equipment yourself. The high-voltage circuitry in the equipment poses significant electrical hazard.
- Turn off the power immediately if any metallic object, water, liquid or other foreign object gets into the camera. And contact the nearest service center. Do not continue using the machine if it has a failure or malfunction.
- Keep the equipment out of the reach of children. Young children cannot understand the information in Safety Precautions and Cautions on Use, which may cause an accident.
- Do not touch the internal components of the equipment if they become exposed as a result of being dropped or damaged. The high-voltage circuitry in the equipment could lead to an electric shock. Contact your nearest dealer or service center if it is damaged.
- Do not use the equipment near flammable gases, gasoline, benzene, thinner or similar substances to avoid the risk of explosion, fire or burns.
- Do not use the equipment in locations such as airplanes where usage is restricted or prohibited as this may lead to disasters or accidents.
- Contact with fluid leaking from the battery in the camera can lead to burns. If you touch the fluid, rinse the area with water immediately. (Do not use soap.) And contact the nearest service center. Do not continue using the machine if it has a failure or malfunction.