Installing the Live Streaming Application
Live streaming mode uses an application such as Media Player Classic to play back video. At this time, images from the front and back lenses are displayed side by side, with the image appearing as if shot through a fish eye lens. When the live streaming application (UVC Blender) is installed and live streaming mode is used with a USB connection, images from the front and back lenses are combined and displayed as one panoramic image.
This section explains how to install the application on Windows.
- Access the following site and download the live streaming application.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file in the desired folder.
- Execute Setup.exe in the unzipped folder.
- UVC Register starts when installation of the application is complete.
- Follow the instructions on screen to connect and register the device.
- If you have multiple cameras, connect and repeat the same process for each.