Viewing Still Images in the Computer Application
Using the computer application allows you to scroll, zoom in and zoom out while viewing spherical images on your computer.
- Start the computer application
- Select [File] → [Open] in the menu
- Select a still image to view
- The selected still image is displayed.
- You can also open files by dragging and dropping them to the computer application window.
- The display screen can be operated as follows:
: Zooms in to the display.
: Zooms out of the display.
: Returns the display area to the default state.
: Switches to full screen.
- Operations with mouse:
- Drag to scroll within a still image.
- Zoom in or out using the mouse wheel.
- Operations with keyboard:
- Zoom in by pressing PgUp.
- Zoom out by pressing PgDn.
- Scroll by pressing ←↑↓→.
- A full screen display can be launched by selecting [Display] → [Full Screen]. Press Esc to close the full screen display.
Exporting Slant Corrected Still Images
Select [File] → [Write with top/bottom correction] → [JPEG data with XMP].
Still images whose slant has been corrected are exported.
Closing the Still Image
Select [File] → [Close] in the menu.