Shooting Videos while Connected to a Smartphone
When the connection settings between the camera and a smartphone are done, videos can be shot using the smartphone application. (Connecting to a Smartphone)
Press the wireless button (A) and power button (B) of the camera together to turn on the power
Press the wireless button to turn the wireless function on
- The wireless lamp lights in red.
- This does not need to be done if the wireless lamp lights in red when the power is turned on.
- Select the SSID of the camera in the Wi-Fi settings of the smartphone
Start the smartphone application
- The wireless lamp lights in blue.
Tap to display the shooting screen
Tap to shoot a video
- flashes during shooting.
- Tap it again to stop shooting. (Shooting can also be stopped by pressing the shutter button of the camera.)
- (A) is a guide to the remaining amount of time for which shooting is possible.
- If the Wi-Fi connection fails, check the Wi-Fi settings of the smartphone.