Transferring Photos Saved in the Camera to a Smartphone
Photos saved in the internal memory, such as photos taken using only the camera, can be transferred to a smartphone. A connection needs to be set between the camera and a smartphone to transfer photos from the camera. (Connecting the Camera to a Smartphone)
Press the power button on the camera to turn the power on
Press the wireless button to turn the wireless function on
- The wireless lamp lights in red.
- This does not need to be done if the wireless lamp lights in red when the power is turned on.
- Select the SSID of the camera in the Wi-Fi settings of the smartphone
Start the smartphone application
- The wireless lamp lights in blue.
- A list of photos saved in the internal memory of the camera is displayed.
- The screen switches to the album editing screen.
Select the photo(s) to be transferred
- Multiple photos can be selected. A check mark appears for selected photos.
- Tap (Select All button) to select all photos. Tap (Cancel button) to cancel all selections.
- The transfer starts and the progress is displayed on the screen.
- To cancel the transfer, tap x and tap [Cancel transfer].
- The size of photos is automatically reduced when the photos are transferred to a smartphone.
- [Transfer method] in [Settings] can be used to select whether to keep photos in the camera when they are transferred.