Checking and Changing the Camera Settings
Check the status of the camera and configure various settings in the [Settings] screen.
Tap in the app start screen
- The [Settings] screen is displayed.
The following settings are displayed in the [Settings] screen.
- Wi-Fi Status:
- Check the Wi-Fi status of the smartphone.
- Log in to and out of theta360.com.
- Check the connection between the camera and the smartphone.
- Transfer method:
- Select whether to keep the photos on the camera when transferring photos from the camera to the smartphone. (Selecting a Photo Transfer Method)
- Sleep Mode:
- Set the length of time before the camera enters the sleep mode (Off/3 minutes/5 minutes/7 minutes).
If no operations are performed for a further 5 minutes after the camera enters the sleep mode, the power turns off.
- Camera version:
- Check the firmware version of the camera.
- App version:
- Check the version of the app.
- Set a Twitter account.
- Set a Tumblr account.